Kissus for the lady
Made some adopts with my friend today, if any of you are interested in getting one this is an auction~!
Just a little update.
I am all moved out and looking for work now~
Sorry I have been gone I hope you all can forgive me ; ;
Again thank you all.. I am trying to work hard though times are tough.
Guess what I am alive and doodling (non pony)
Hey there guys~!
Guess who just got TomodachiLife :P
I need a few more tenants so if you want to join my game or adopt me into yours here you are~!!!
Interested in sharing yours? link it below~
So I’m attending Fanime’s Artist Alley this month, and I decided I wanted to try and sell buttons. (Tis a bit late I know, but Fanime was also a bit late in just accepting/declining etc q_q) I’m having a large struggle with how many buttons to print out. I would like to print out just a small amount because I have high doubts that my buttons will honestly sell really? Printing less causes the buttons to be higher price. So there’s even less chance of making a profit, not even really. But printing a lot has the chance of having A LOT JUST NOT SELLING. So I need some general honest opinions?
1. Would you buy any of these?
2. Which ones?
3. What price is the highest your willing to pay for buttons?
4. What’s your guesstimate of how many I should make? Of each.
5. If I don’t sell them all at the convention would anyone be interested in buying them for a slightly higher price and having me ship to them?
6. Could you please pass this around a bit? I want opinions from others not in my circle already, and I want to print them ASAP.
(7. Extra interesting question. If you’re interested in the designs on the buttons, would you be interested in similar prints with the creatures/characters on them?)
Hey guys, if you could take a moment please check these out :D They are buttons my friend will be selling at Fanime’s Artist Alley. She really wants some feed back so send them a message please ~!
MORE ART ON ITS WAY